Glitter is an excellent way to take your makeup to the next level! It makes any look stand out way more. Usually, we would consider glitter to be a shiny mess but nowadays there are a few different ways you could apply glitter in a very clean manner.
- Use glitter lipgloss to enhance your lips and give them a soft sparkle. For a beautiful editorial look (not long lasting) add a drop of glittery gloss on the eyelids and cheekbones.
- Liquid glitter eyeshadows are a great trend and a super clean way to add a sparkle to your eyes. Layer a little bit on your lips for an extra shiny look.
- Pressed pigments and glitters are super cool. They give you the same effect than loose glitter but come in a much more comfortable presentation.
- Prime your lid before applying glitter with a cream foundation, a glitter primer or lash glue to make sure that your glitter stays exactly where you apply it.
- If you are using loose glitter be sure to do your eyes (or the area you will apply the glitter) before so you could clean the rest of the face afterward.
- Clean your brushes just after you finish applying glitter so you won't have an unplanned sparkle in your next makeup.
If you want more tips and product recommendations for hair care (or anything beauty) or have any questions please come to my Facebook Group where I answer your questions and share tips and product recommendations daily.